For almost 40 years, the Association pour le développement de la recherche et de l’innovation du Québec (ADRIQ) has led a vast business network that is both unique and influential to support technological innovation in Québec and foster partnerships between decision-makers. The ADRIQ addresses and disseminates the key concerns and issues of the innovative companies and organizations it represents to cultivate the favourable factors and conditions that are conducive to their success.
To accomplish this goal, the RCTi network of support brings together some 50 specialists to improve competitiveness for innovative SMEs through consulting services tailored to their needs, with the goal of propelling them to the international level. Our association effectively reaches more than 4 000 innovation decision-makers across the province of Québec.
« support and promote research and innovation in Québec in order to increase the competitiveness of companies, both here and abroad »
How ADRIQ can help you :
Annual membership starting at 425 $. Since each organization has different needs and expectations, do not hesitate to contact us to see how ADRIQ can help YOU !
- Networking activities with key players of Quebec’s research and innovation ecosystem
- Visibility for member companies
- Accompaniment and intervention in company by experts
- Influence with government authorities and stakeholders of Quebec’s research and innovation ecosystem
- Promoting Scientific and Technological Succession
- Access to an Economic Insurance Program
Please note that all our members receive a 15 % discount on our activities and on the Innovation Growth Program.
For more information :
Nabila Domrane | 514-337-3001, ext. 105 | firstname.lastname@example.org